It’s Too Quiet: A Book About Prayer proves prayers are always answered when we know what prayer really is. Riots, division, hate– with all the trouble in our world, it’s too quiet! Everyone needs to pray. Did you know there is absolutely no one whose voice can replace your voice in the ears of God? He is listening for you. Though some recognize the need to pray and the troubles we face, often there are many questions surrounding prayer:
• Is prayer really just talking to God?
• How long should I pray? How often?
• Why should I pray if God already knows?
• Is it faith if I pray more than once?
• I prayed and nothing changed, now what?
• Will God hear me?
• How do I know God hears me or is answering?