This item is a PRE-ORDER and will ship in August 2022.
Enhance your Bible teaching and personal study through Spirit-filled insight into the Word of God with The Apostolic Way Commentary®, the P.A.W.’s own Annual Sunday School Resource. This 600+ page volume will deepen the knowledge, understanding, and application of God’s Word — particularly for those who serve as teachers and leaders in Apostolic churches. The Apostolic Way Commentary® follows the International Uniform Bible lessons to provide a full year of in-depth Bible studies. In addition, the middle section, called the Resource Guide, is filled with essay and articles by P.A.W. writers and will give encouragement and vital information to saints of God and leaders in Apostolic churches. Look for these features in The Apostolic Way Commentary®:
- A soft cover companion to The Apostolic Light with King James Version text
- Two full Oneness Core Bible commentaries:
- A verse-by-verse commentary for each Scripture in the lesson with Greek and Hebrew meanings
- A section commentary for each lesson passage including historical and cultural background information that emphasizes the Apostolic doctrine, baptism in Jesus’ Name and the importance of being filled with the Holy Ghost
- Teaching Notes with instructional suggestions for all 52 lessons
- Both contemporary and P.A.W. articles and stories to highlight real-life application
- Suggestions for using The Apostolic Way to develop small group courses
- Weekly Apostolic Sunday School Devotion suggestions
**This item is a PRE-ORDER and will ship in August of 2022.**
I would like one of them to with the large print please.